Re: Another one of my 'big picture' philosophical schemata

From: Eliezer Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 05:56:57 MDT

Someone other than me needs to talk to Marc Geddes before he snaps
completely and becomes another Mentifex, complete with incomprehensible
ASCII diagrams. I don't have the time and I don't have the tact, but
Geddes was once a promising mind and there might be some way to pull him
out of this.

You'll have to do it in private email or the Wiki, though. Geddes, I'm
banning further discussion of your philosophical schemata on @SL4. Reason:
you've crossed the line into Mentifex territory.