RE: Book Review "Nano" No spoilers

From: Mike (mikew12345@cox.net)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 15:18:42 MDT

Did you view the .mpg in the 2nd link? That was no photograph, the guy
is standing on a street and you can see the cars moving behind him.
It's far from perfect invisibility, but given the rough, nonuniform
surface of his clothing, it's pretty good. Using the flat surfaces of a
plane, and the uniform color of the sky on a clear day, it doesn't look
impossible. But then, just fly at night if you don't want to be seen.
Radar poses a bigger danger to aircraft than visibility, and that's why
we have stealth aircraft.
Mike W.