Re: Final draft of my philosophical platform now on line

From: Randall Randall (randall@randallsquared.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 11:40:31 MDT

On Aug 16, 2004, at 9:00 AM, Keith Henson wrote:
> At 04:50 PM 15/08/04 -0700, Samantha Atkins wrote:
>> As you know, the central tenet of libertarianism is the non-initiation
>> of force as a succinct guide to proper human relationships. While I
>> admit it is free-floating it has much to recommend it.
>
> True, but it does not make the evolutionary psychology reality test.
> It is also only one side of the behavior switch for war built into
> humans by evolution. Such a meme could only arise during times of
> increasing wealth per capita.

Such a meme, becoming at least temporarily and locally dominant,
*causes*
times of increasing wealth. It's unclear at this time whether it will
also have continued to be widely viable *during* times of massively
increasing wealth.

--
Randall Randall <randall@randallsquared.com>
Property law should use #'EQ , not #'EQUAL .