Re: Collective Volition: Wanting vs Doing.

From: Philip Sutton (Philip.Sutton@green-innovations.asn.au)
Date: Mon Jun 14 2004 - 19:44:03 MDT

Hi Eliezer,

> I am saying that the FAI should look inside humans.

Do you mean this literally or are you assuming that the FAI with a
collective volition function will externally observe (or converse with) 6+
billion people individually and inductively model them or would you
expect the collective volition function to just gather what information it
can from all sorts or primary and secondary sources (like we do) but
just on a more massive scale?

Cheers, Philip