Re: SIAI seeking seed AI programmer candidates

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 02 2004 - 09:27:33 MDT

I can see how someone who is a young supersmart programmer, AND is
rich enough to know that (s)he will never have to worry about money,
may prefer joining your project instead of doing other things with
her/his life. But how many young supersmart AND rich programmers do
you know?
If you do something that you like, you never do it for the money. But
lack of money can force you to stop doing what you like and start
doing something else that pays better. Especially if you have a family
to support.