RE: The dangers of genuine ignorance (was: Volitional Morality and Action Judgement)

From: Thomas Buckner (tcbevolver@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 20:04:47 MDT

I notice we're being treated to another Ben/Eliezer
smackdown. Wheeee! I wish to take a moment to mention
that I am in no way equipped to divine which of these
powerful minds is correct when they disagree. I feel
glad that you are both on the job. BTW there's a page
at yudkowsky.net/bayes/bayes.html (I think that's
correct, I'm having trouble accessing the link right
now) which I read a month or few ago and is among the
most illuminating web pages I have ever witnessed.
Tom

=====