Re: Dangers of human self-modification

From: Randall Randall (randall@randallsquared.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 23:40:49 MDT

On May 22, 2004, at 8:57 PM, Thomas Buckner wrote:
> The Zen Buddhists say that the moment of waking, when
> you are not quite sure who or where you are, is when
> you are least habitual, closest to enlightenment.

You mean "most habitual"? I'm out of bed doing things
that I pre-loaded the night past well before I'm
fully awake or know who I am. Who one is seems like
a higher level function than one's habits.

--
Randall Randall <randall@randallsquared.com>
'I say we put up a huge sign next to the Sun that says