Re: Singularity Exo-Paleontology

From: Tomaz Kristan (me2icq@icqmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 27 2004 - 03:31:05 MST

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:21:59 -0800, Elias Sinderson
wrote:

> Unfortunately, the vast distances involved make it
> highly unlikely that
> two intelligent beings in different star systems will
> ever be able to
> exchange data / information or carry on a conversation
> in a meaningful
> way.

I am not talking about communication. I am talking
about the constant surveillance of what is going on
around us.

We should check for any possible emerging Singularity
or any other kind of civilization anywhere.

That on the top of our near light speed expanding to
every direction and colonizing the Universe. After the
Singularity, of course.

Before we collide with another Singularity (if there is
any), we will be able to watch the movie of their raise
from the mud to the stars.

We can conclude a lot from this data, as they can also
from our archeological EM fronts, which are already on
the way. We must synchronize the protocols, before we
collide. And this is a brief time of communication, yes.

At least, that's my understanding of the matter.