Re: De-Anthropomorphizing SL3 to SL4.

From: Michael Roy Ames (michaelroyames@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 20:53:20 MST

Devon,

After reading your post (linked below) I would point out that many of your
questions are answered in articles on www.intelligence.org and addressed in
various SL4 threads (see the archives: sl4.org/archive). One of your
comments did interest me, when you wrote: "I THINK YOUR'E ALL PARANOID". I
would agree that a number of us may appear to be paranoid from a casual
assessment. But it is the sort of paranoia that prompts a bomb disposal
expert to triple-check everything before cutting the blue wire. It is not
the kind of paranoia that indicates a need for medication to control
delusional fantasies.

Michael Roy Ames