Re: intelligence.org website redesign preview

From: Tim Duyzer (tim.duyzer@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 10:02:30 MDT

On the logo: given the nature of the Singularity as an actual singularity,
the logo would probably make more sense if it were hands in the classic
Sistine Chapel look: the hand of God and the hand of man, not touching but
oh-so-close. .

By the way, do realize that the handshake isn't exactly an international
symbol.