META: JOIN responses

From: Keith Elis (hagbard@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 14:27:18 MDT

Thanks for your responses to my 'join' email. BTW, the few objections I
had stumbled upon originally were mostly rants by people who eventually
got booted off the list. It's hard to find counter-arguments with a
google search when you don't know the keywords being used.

In the archives, I count 2 instances of the AI Box experiment, Yudkowsky
v. McFadzean and Yudkwosky v. Russell. Also Justin Corwin posted
generally about 24 separate instances of the experiment he conducted.
Are there any others I missed?

Keith