wannabe programmers

From: jg nlb (comptelist@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 05:02:46 MDT

For once this is a message I'd like to reply to. I really think there are
too few techies involved in the Singularity issues. One reason is that they
are in fact too busy by their current jobs to worry about the true evolution
of things.

But what I really think is what we need in fact is a non technical ring,
that will be more and more necessary to deal with emotional, stress issues
the more we reach the near singularity.

Therefore I suggest the people in the range 1:100.000 to send me an email.
Maybe I'll start thinking about something. Well if I have time and I feel
like it anyhow :)

The 1 in 100.000 range in not mandatory in my opinion since there are all
kind of different aspects to take into account. 1 in 1.000.000 can be
considered also I think. The main point is that people should clearly be
aware of what the "singularity" means, I think that's the only requisite,
although one cannot be aware 24/24 about this matter :)

Okay, that's a joke message, sent from France.

Jean Nguyen-Le Beulz

Téléchargez gratuitement MSN Messenger ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp