RE: Singularity Institute - update

From: Ramez Naam (mez@apexnano.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:57:58 MDT

From: James Rogers [mailto:jamesr@best.com]
> Precisely. I don't disagree with this, and I've been in the
> game a long time in Silicon Valley. Much capital is spent
> on people who deliver good investment conversion, often
> whether or not they made any money themselves in the past.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I agree with you - finding a
capital magnet interested in working with / joining SIAI would be a
complete coup. I also agree that attracting such a person may be
quite a challenge. Keeping SIAI on its original focus while working
with such a person might be another challenge.

cheers,
mez