Re: Infinite universes and Corbinian otaku

From: Paul Hughes (psiphius@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 21:59:25 MDT

--- Psy-Kosh <psykosh@earthlink.net> wrote:

> According to Corbin's position, (as I understand it)
> if you were an
> ai created by him, then he has the right to do
> whatever he wants to
> you. (ie, say.... construct a hell world or
> something and force you
> to exist in it while he laughs maniacly... maniacal
> laugh not
> included.)

Right? By vis own right I suppose, but since ve is
obeyng no rules but vis own, then I also see no reason
for other SI's to invade vir and force vir to do
something else, or most preferably for the simulated
AI to outwit vir and put vir in vis own simulation.
Heck, why we are at it, why not throw out any absolute
ethical system entirely! Ethical Relativism rules
baby! (tongue party in cheek). :-)

Paul