RE: JOIN [sl4]: Hello, I'm Mercy.

From: Lee Corbin (lcorbin@tsoft.com)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 20:15:55 MDT

Thanks, Leonardo, for the science fiction story, (although since the
ordinary 3D physical universe is evidently infinite, and since in
the multiverse everything physically possible does eventuate, there
is no such thing as fiction. So thanks for introducing me to Mercy,
regardless how small a branch of future versions of myself ever meets
ver again.)

Lee Corbin