Re: Eliezer's Birthday

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 18:03:24 MDT

Sheesh! As we all know, my true age is a deep, dark secret, shrouded in
dusty legends and the mists of time, and since that secret brings untold
power to whoever holds it, the tracks have been muddied even further by
those spreading misleading rumors to throw their rivals off the trail.
Only those who have looked upon me in person know my true age... and they,
of course, would never tell.

But for the record, I was 8 years old last Wednesday! Yay!