RE: Exponential advancement of software

From: Richard Kowalski (RichardK@highwire.com)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 12:53:25 MDT

imho, building and connecting 100-400 different idiot-servants (most
"exponential software") gives the wanted GAI and only 2-4 are needed to
start earning money. We are starting with chatterbots and qa-systems.

cu Alex

QA systems, I work in that area of development. I definately think our
corporation can use
a few more idiot savants to accelerate the travel industry. Does SIAI or the
Novamente project
seek QA volunteers?

Richard K
      The sender believes that this E-mail and any attachments were free of
any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This
message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By
reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full
responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and
other defects. The sender's business entity is not liable for any loss or
damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.