META: Subject line discipline

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 03:24:27 MDT

Damien Broderick wrote:

> And is there any way a modicum of thread discipline might be sustained on
> this list? None of the preceding leventy-seven posts has *any* reason to be
> called < RE: Miller's The Mating Mind >.

YES PLEASE.

(Your friendly moderator.)

If I'd been looking one move ahead, I would have changed the subject line
to "The evolutionary psychology of charity" when forwarding the post. (If
I'd been looking one move *behind* I would have noticed Anand already sent
the post here, but that's a separate story.)