Re: Re[2]: Hardware Progress: $272/GFlop/s

From: jg nlb (comptelist@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 02:27:45 MDT

assumingly, people are most productive from 20 to 40, then if we could
extend a little bit this period. Say until 50, or even enhance people
health. In fact that's already what's happening. The point would be to
have an exact measure of this.

Otherwise, of course humans are already "living" dna based machine.

J.

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr