RE: Why is Friendliness sacrosanct?

From: doug.bailey@ey.com
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 14:23:27 MDT

>> Friendliness isn't sacrosanct necessarily. Its just hard to get funding
>> for a project where the end product might eliminate the investors. :)
>>

> I think this statement is soundly refuted by the large amount of funding
> currently going into military projects!

Let me revise:

Its just hard to get funding for a project where the autonomous end product
might eliminate the investors.

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP