META: Re: My Response.

From: Aaron McBride (amcbride@jps.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 09:32:37 MDT

SL3 or Extropians might be fine for people who just want to talk. Taking a
different approach, I've created a yahoo group for people to organize their
efforts and find more part-timers. It is in no way a replacement for SL4
or Extropians. If you are interested in *doing* something, but you can't
devote your life to it 100%, please drop by and sign up.

-Aaron

PS Anand, could you send me those PDFs on the SIAI. Helping to drum up
some funds for SIAI should be one of our first projects.