Web pages on rationality

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 13:18:17 MDT

As we all know, books are not information. Books are pictures of
information. Real information is information you can copy, paste, and
search.

Does anyone know of any web pages on rationality - the online equivalents of
"Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance", say - that they would highly
recommend? I'm not asking for a list of the first 10 pages returned by
Googling on "rationality"; I can do that too... however, if you find a
really good page on rationality through Googling, feel free to forward it
on.