Site: Computronium Shockwave

From: Michael Anissimov (altima@yifan.net)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 15:23:33 MDT

I updated my site quite a bit. Check it out at
www.geocities.com/imminentsingularity or www.singularitarian.cjb.net.
My writing is still poor, but it's getting a bit better. Many works in
progress are up, comments on my writing style or clarity would be
nice. Two of Mike Deering's stories are featured. The Singularitarian
Profiles page is back up. If anyone has ever written anything of any
value on the Singularity, rather than letting it sit on your hard
drive, not inspiring anyone, perhaps you should send it to me to put
up ;D

Michael Anissimov

http://eo.yifan.net
Free POP3/Web Email, File Manager, Calendar and Address Book