So I'm going to start documenting *my* work

From: James Rogers (jamesr@best.com)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 22:24:45 MDT

Hi folks,

As many people here know, I've been working somewhat secretively on my own
AI framework which takes a fairly unique approach in a couple respects. In
truth, it isn't so much that it is a secret so much as it is that I am too
lazy to write anything up. :-) A number of people have been asking for more
meat, and so I am going to start posting stuff to the web. I figure that
eventually I'll have enough stuff up that I won't have to answer questions,
just point to the web.

Since the girlfriend is out of town and after 60 weeks of work at the office
I don't feel like writing code, I've started writing things up and cutting
and pasting from various sources. Note that the location is temporary;
don't count on it being there in a year.

So here is a somewhat meandering (and utterly improper) architecture
overview doc:

http://jamesr.best.vwh.net/ARCH.html

Hopefully the formatting is okay, as it is obnoxious MS output (though it
looks fine in both Nutscrape and IE). Someday I will re-hack it into a
proper web doc. This will give people some additional stuff to chew on. I
actually have several more pages of relevant stuff I wrote this weekend, but
none of it (including the one above) have been edited or organized, though
I'll probably redo it eventually.

I'll also be putting up miscellaneous software libs and DSP plugs (for audio
processing) that I've written that the world could use, so there may be some
other neat (but unrelated stuff) up there soon.

Cheers,

-James Rogers
 jamesr@best.com