RE: supergoal stability

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 20:03:21 MDT

No, I think it is an inherent problem: One potentially non-contradictory set
of goals, or a multitude of conflicting values. What is worse, you can't
dream someone else's dreams for them, define their goals for them, or live
their lives for them - you can really only do that for yourself.

Peter

PS. Ants don't 'figure things out'.