Alien Nanotech Butterflies.

From: Mike & Donna Deering (deering9@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 10:16:33 MDT

Does anyone else think it is suspicious that we have been bombarded by
pro-butterfly memes for a long time now? Here are some examples:

the butterfly effect - from complexity theory.

butterfly bandages.

butterfly ballots - this one isn't so convincing and may just be
coincidence.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee - from "The Greatest".

Madame Butterfly.

children's books are loaded with pro-butterfly propaganda.

Terranisia - Greg Egan.

Iron Butterfly.

Butterfly - Maria Carey.

Julia Butterfly Hill - she is cool, you should check her out.

If anyone has any more memes or suspicious butterfly behavior pleases send
them to me offlist as I am sure to be boring everyone who doesn't take
seriously the pro-butterfly meme conspiracy and the Alien Nanotech
Butterflies (ANB). If you have any rational reasons why not butterflies I
might be convinced to abandon this whole idea. My wife thinks I'm just
being paranoid. But you know what they say, "Sometimes paranoids have real
enemies."