Re: Fermi and LOGI

From: Damien Broderick (d.broderick@english.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 02:27:25 MDT

At 04:11 AM 4/30/02 -0400, Eliezer wrote:

>Failing convergence toward a singleton scenario in all cases in our past
>lightcone, "the vast majority" is irrelevant given a single nonconformist.

Smart sheep would gang up on baby lions. The fact that the sky is not and
has not always been full of ships (or uber-dust) is evidence of certain
absences; the fact that we're still here unmolested is another kind. Maybe
they're on their way, but why should they have waited? Crush them when
they're grubs.

Damien Broderick