RE: Four Years Later.

From: Eugen Leitl (eugen@leitl.org)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 03:08:12 MDT

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, BJKlein.com wrote:

> BTW, Michael Anissimov and I have started an "Advanced Singularity
> Group" on the forums at http://www.bjklein.com. If you need space to
> post your work and ideas for pier review, please feel free to join us.

I don't get it. The transhumanist community is notoriously balkanized. Now
the Singularitarians are getting factions, too?

I suggest we shortcut the development by each participant creating her own
private forum. (The value of this is obvious, and the peer's opinion will
be always favourable).

I noticed you don't reply to private email (nor does Michael Anissimov).
Perhaps my mail is broken, so I'm using the sl4@ forum for delivery.

So, what's the value in your particular forum? Surely you have excellent
reasons to make a YATF? I'd like to hear them.