Re: KRAUT: Die Schaffung eines künstlichen Bewusstseins sei weder sinnvoll noch erstrebenswert.

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 14:11:21 MDT

I assume this was probably a slip of the keyboard on Eugene's part. But
just for the record:

1) I think the language of record for SL4 should probably be English...
although this is just a snap decision on my part since I hadn't thought
about it until now. I'm not really sure what the problem would be with
having separate conversations in German, but it seems more like there ought
to be a separate multilingual SL4 list if there's really any demand. Josh
Yotty's Japanese .sig will continue to be permitted.

2) In posting articles to SL4, preferred form is the abstract and a URL,
not the entire article.