RE: PAPER: Levels of Organization in General Intelligence

From: Ben Houston (ben@exocortex.org)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 04:52:19 MDT

Actually, that link I gave below wasn't the one I thought it was. An
earlier incarnation of the GRAPE project featured a 4 machine cluster
than used standard PC's with a custom add-in board. Although I believe
for that configuration it only got 1 teraflop. The new stuff is much
better but it seems that it's more than just an add-in board now...

-ben
www.exocortex.org