Another terminology problem (sorry)

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 15:03:42 MST

Oops. I forgot to say earlier that I'm also thinking of replacing
"structural variable" with "pattern variable", since I refer to structure in
a wide variety of other contexts. The only problem is that "pattern" is a
noun rather than an adjective like "discrete" and "quantitative".
"Discrete" is excellent, so does anyone have a suggestion for an adjective
that indicates patternness? Please email privately (should have thought of
that earlier, my bad).