Re: Meta: Re: SL4's first chat

From: Alden Jurling (nakomus@cnsp.com)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 23:23:17 MST

I think one thing that made a big difference, was that she was not acting like she already knew all (or anything) about it. It was just someone who wanted to know what this was all about. Being ignorant is not a crime, and if your nice about it alot of people don't mind taking a little bit of time to explain something to someone who is new to the topic.