Re: "Real" programming and seed AI

From: Remco Gerlich (scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 17:25:11 MST

On 0, Alan Grimes <alangrimes@starpower.net> wrote:
> My biggest problem is that I don't have an OS that I would consider even
> remotely suitable for work in AI.

I thought that was an interesting statement. You seem to have ideas about
the services that an OS suitable for AI should provide. Could you elaborate?

[ Hi, I'm new here, I'm extremely interested in everything concerned with AI
but quite skeptical about the singularity/etc thing, I've lurked for a week
or so and think I'll like this list, I hope I'm welcome despite the skepticism ]

--
Remco Gerlich