Re: Sysop Scenario FAQ

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 17:42:16 MST

On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 05:48 PM, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:

> Actually, I was contrasting your version to Gordon's (sorry, Gordon!).

Okay, so my Sysop paper needs some work. I'd have rather heard about
this sooner, but better late than never. :-)

There is no need to appologize for being critical of my writing. I have
no feelings attached to my work. I want it to be good, not something
that I go around pretending was written by a god. If there's something
that you think is wrong, tell me about it. Sure I've written plenty and
can write well. That doesn't mean that I can't ever get any better.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose