Re: AI and Moore's Law redux

From: Deacon Kuhns (deacon@teacher.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 04:36:22 MST

Blah... sorry all. Meant for that to just go to the original sender of the email. But it's true, nonetheless. I'm not going to be posting for awhile, but I'll be reading... so I really hope you'll continue to post interesting things. Keep on doing the good work. This means YOU, Eli and Ben! Heheh.

Cheers,
Deacon