Sysop Scenario FAQ

From: Mitch Howe (mitch_howe@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 00:37:29 MST

It took a little longer than I expected, but the Sysop Scenario FAQ can be temporarily found at:

http://members.fortunecity.com/mindofmitch/home/

I say temporarily because I'm having problems with the free web space I had been using* and would like to get it someplace where there won't be banners and popups.

Anyway, I'm asking SL4 to look it over to make sure that it is true to the spirit of the Sysop Scenario (Eliezer) and not missing any common/interesting questions (everyone else). All suggestions are welcome.

--Mitch Howe

(*FSN.net doesn't seem to let me use internal document links -- the html codes for <a name="[anything]"> turn into <a name = "[ip numbers]"> If anyone has suggestions on my webspace woes, please let me know).