Re: META: Archive Search

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 10:55:14 MST

On Wednesday, January 23, 2002, at 11:31 AM, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:

> I usually type in SL4+whatever on Google. I should probably add a
> search
> button doing that to the SL4 page - it's been on my to-do list for a
> while.

I find '[keywords]+site:sysopmind.com' to be very effective. My
searches don't turn up much more than SL4 posts and it's easy enough to
ignore the few hits to things Eliezer has written outside SL4. This
also avoids mentions to SL4 on other sites, like mine.

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose