RE: Adaptive Intelligence Inc - Incubation

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Tue Dec 11 2001 - 09:31:10 MST

"Secretive" was a word choice borne partly out of haste, but still I'm not
sure it was inappropriate

I actually don't know how secretive SIAI plans to be. Maybe my implicit
assumption was wrong.

OK, so your project is closed-source. Then the next question is, are you
going to make the mathematical and software-architecture details of your
project known to others, or not?

-- ben