RE: Adaptive Intelligence Inc - Incubation

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 22:08:57 MST

Thanks Eli,

There are so few of us working on - or trying to work on - Real AI, that
right now we are more like Brothers in Arms struggling to do clear the way
for doing what see as the most important (and stimulating) work that we can
imagine.

I've had am overwhelming response from just a few emails to emails and a few
lists.

I have no problem in sharing the database of people who want to work on Real
AI with Eli and Ben. I'm always looking for effective ways of collaborating
with other Real AI projects. In fact, there have been explorative talks...

Some day in the future we may become serious competitors to each other, but
right now the real opposition is lack of resources.

Peter

PS. I guess my ideal programmer description sounds much the same, except for
the non-profit part.

www.optimal.org - Any and all feedback welcome: peter@optimal.org