Re: New Term: Apexmind?

From: Mitch Howe (mitch_howe@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 04 2001 - 23:06:35 MST

The problem wasn't that Sysop was a threatening term -- the contrary; Sysop
had a very neutral connotation. The problem was that Sysop refers narrowly
to a certain minimalist, Friendly type of Singleton SI. This has left us
with "Singleton SI" as the only way to define the category we have often
casually, if improperly called "Sysop".

This was a significant problem with my Simulations essay, which I am still
planning on getting around to revising.

--Mitch Howe