New Sysop paper

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 18:16:42 MDT

Well, I it's a month past the due date I set for myself nearly and
probably a couple of months since I said I was going to do it, but
hey, I've been busy. Anyway, there is a beta version of my Sysop
paper up. Some of it will look familiar if you read my previous
paper on the general class of moral enforcement systems (re all
previous comments the word moral), but most of it is new. Let me
know if anything is the matter with it that really jumps out at you.

http://www.rbisland.cx/doc/sysop.html

Also, though not really what this message is about, I'm wondering, in
light of recent events, what kind of precautions are taken against
Luddite terrorist at gatherings of
transhumanists/extropians/singularitarians?

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://www.rbisland.cx/            said, `it means just what I choose