Re: NIH's Neural Prosthetics Program (was RE: Minksy Talk)

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Mon Jul 09 2001 - 08:08:47 MDT

At 9:31 PM -0400 7/8/01, Pvthur@aol.com wrote:
>rewqhonb DSAREWQfdsa.nb fdsaukinb g\nb FDSAOPNB ,INB G\

So, what do you guys think this means? Personally, I suspect it's a
message saying something like 'Help, my mind has been taken over by a
Power and I can't type anymore. If only we had the Sysop ...'. ;-)

Or, on second thought, considering the thread, maybe vis prosthetic
fingers that ve got so as to type faster aren't working at the
moment. ;-)

--
Gordon Worley                     `When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty
http://homepage.mac.com/redbird/   said, `it means just what I choose