META: Sorry about that ...

From: Simon McClenahan (peepsplat@usa.net)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 19:39:35 MDT

Sorry about the multitude of vacation replies. My USA.net account does not seem
to handle it correctly. Just another good reason to switch to a different email
provider. IMHO, the Majordomo list server should be able to detect and prevent
this type of behaviour.

So much for my hiding and lurking on this list. If you think it is necessary,
remove my email from the list, since I need to add myself again eventually. Then
I will make an informal introduction of myself and participate in some
discussions. Hopefully you will all be able to look past this embarassing
recursive chain of events!

cheers,
    Simon