Hugo de Garis

From: Jack Richardson (jrichard@empire.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 17:52:36 MDT

I'm not sure if it is appropriate to send the message below, but this gentleman is such a significant person in our area of interest that I'll do it anyway.

STARLAB is bankrupt! I need a job!

        Starlab, my employer from Feb 2000 until June 2001, a private blue sky research lab in Brussels, Belgium, Europe, went bankrupt 12th June 2001. A vital investor pulled out of a bridge loan agreement at the last minute, leaving Starlab management no choice but to declare bankruptcy.

        This means that some 70 researchers at Starlab-- in such fields as time travel, faster than light travel, conscious robotics, nanotechnology, fibre circuitry, quantum computing, brain building etc. plus a lot of people doing more commercial activities-- are now out of work and looking for new jobs, including myself.

        If you are interested in my brain building work and think you might be in a position to offer me a senior researcher post or a professorship in your university, or you think you know someone who might, then please contact me at

        hugodegaris@yahoo.com

        or call be briefly on my cell phone at +32 478 33 6968.

        My resume/CV can be found at
        http://www.cs.usu.edu/~degaris/about/resumeHTML.html

        My web site is at
        http://www.cs.usu.edu/~degaris

        I need a job. Please help if you can.

        Cheers,
        Prof. Dr. Hugo de Garis

        (Former) Head of the Brain Builder Group
        Starlab
        Brussels, Belgium, EU