RE: A fairly concrete path to the Singularity

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@webmind.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 15:25:06 MDT

> O.k., but I'm not "a skeptic". I could be convinced by
> considerably less than
> a complete working system -- but also by significantly more than
> you've said.
> (That's not a criticism.)

Understood. There's a 370-page book that describes how our system works,
and it's currently available only to people who need to see it, and under
NDA....

Unfortunately, most of our experimentation with various parts of the system
has ~not~ been systematically recorded. But it's all there in our brains,
and the code isn't going to run away (yet ;)

ben