RE: FW: Group releases "Friendly AI guidelines," Webmind goes bankrupt

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@webmind.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 10:35:22 MDT

As for the Webmind Inc. article...

Actually, we were not evicted from the building.

And the large firms we are talking to about investment are interested not
only in market prediction, but in text classification & other aspects of our
technology

Other than that, it's fairly close to accurate... hopefully it will help
drum up some investment $$ ...

ben