Concerning "Human engineered earthquakes"

From: arona1 (arona1@em8s.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 01:07:31 MST

Greetings to each and everyone,

A few weeks ago, a venerable list member asked what was the military
position insofar as SIs were concerned. Part of my answer did mention
earthquakes that could/might have been triggered voluntarily by human
beings. That list member asked me where I had heard of it. At that time I
could not find the link and had just toasted my laptop. I have now recovered
my favorites, here's the link:

http://radarrecast2.homestead.com/quakesannex.html

To anyone who might feel bothered/annoyed by this posting: sincere
apologies, I do not recall that list member's name or email address.

Kind regards,