RE: Friendly AI Bibliography: A Submission and Request

From: John Smart (john.smart@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 15:27:34 MST

Eliezer wrote:

> No.
>
> What?
>
> I must be enormously misinterpreting what you meant by that. You are one
> of the last people in the world whom I would guess would take that
> position.
>
> > and consider them to be the heart of the Friendly AI question.
>
> Yes.

Thanks Eli. Didn't mean to imply these issues were independent, only that
independent analyses have been usefully undertaken (often by individuals not
seeing the other perspectives). As you know I'm particularly interested in
the convergences of these adaptive radiations of systems perspective.

Cheers,

John

http://www.SingularityWatch.com
Understanding Accelerating Change