Re: friendly ai

From: Dale Johnstone (DaleJohnstone@email.com)
Date: Sun Jan 28 2001 - 09:01:19 MST

Eliezer S. Yudkowsky wrote:

> Ben Goertzel wrote:
> >
> > Again, no time for a thorough response to your paper, but here's a
> > thought...
>
> (Ben Goertzel is referring to a partial, interim version of "Friendly
> AI". The full version - or *a* full version - should be published
> sometime Real Soon Now.)

Er, it's not much fun watching you two discuss a paper the rest of us don't
have access to, especially Eli' when you specifically asked me to wait for
it... <gumble>

But that's ok, I've got a nice bucket of cold water lined up for both of you
:)

Perhaps I should write a paper on Friendliness for Humans!

Cheers,
Dale.