RE: Stevie Wonder -- Singularitarian?

From: Patrick McCuller (patrick@kia.net)
Date: Wed Jan 24 2001 - 13:43:31 MST

        Kurzweil invented a reading machine for Stevie Wonder. You put a book on it
and it reads it aloud to you. Revolutionary at the time.

        In any event, they have a connection outside of Kurzweil's interest in
artificial intelligence.

        It does raise one important point. Help a celebrity and the celebrity can
help you. A lesson AI may find useful.

Patrick McCuller